Kathleen "Kat" Quarterman, ABR, MRP had her first 'taste' in the real estate industry in 1999 as she interned for a top producing mortgage loan officer in a major bank. She knew once she completed the Retail Management Development Program, she would want to work full time as mortgage loan officer and help people achieve their dreams of home ownership.
After 8 years of mortgage origination, Kat decided to take some time off as she cared for her growing family.
In 2012, Kat returned to the real estate industry as a title representative and eventually became a licensed real estate agent in New Jersey.
With her diverse and complete real estate background, Kat enjoys educating her clients on the process and steps of buying and selling a home.
As an active member of her community, Kat currently holds the positions of Catechist for the Religious Education program at Sacred Heart; active Parent with Camden P.A.L. Track & Field Club; and active Parent with Mother's Club at St. Joseph Preparatory.
Expertise and Recognition:
- 2020 Candidate for NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® Silver
- 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016 NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence Sales Award® Bronze
- NEXUS Association of REALTORS Quarter Superior Performer
- 2002 Leaders Club member demonstrating leadership in loan origination as one of the top 5% loan officers in the company
- B.S. in Health Services Administration, St. Francis College
- Licensed Real Estate Broker-Sales Agent in New Jersey